BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT
DNAA Therapy (Diet, Nutrition, Allergy, Acupressure) advocates health and wellness through nutrition-based medicine and correcting negative emotions causing a disruption in the body’s energy system. It is an approach that first involves the use of whole food supplements, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and substances that occur naturally in the human body—not pharmaceutical drugs or man-made chemicals.
In addition, we use treatments and remedies, like EFT, that do not require a physician’s prescription. They are commonly used in all parts of the world and are very effective–however, your results may vary. Even though they have had miraculous results, they are NOT the “magic pill” that will make us all feel better — yet through them we can take a critical look at our health, find solutions, and decide that we are responsible, not our doctors.
In simple language–our aim is to remove the body’s toxins, nourish its deficiency, and correct negative emotions causing a disruption in the body’s energy system. DNAA typing is based on the belief that our bodies are remarkable in restoring balance when given the proper nutrition, supplements, and healing modalities vs. toxic drugs.
The 12 Steps of DNAA Therapy:
1. Detailed history;
2. Brain-Gut-Axis-Connection (Heartburn, GERD, IBS, Candida, etc);
3. Cleansing: Intestinal, Liver, Kidney, & Blood;
4. Probiotics & Enzymes (Pancreatic, etc.)
5. The Ph Alkaline Diet (Parts 1 & 2);
6. Whole Food Supplements;
7. Antioxidants, Vitamins, & Minerals ;
8. Hidden Allergies & Addictions;
9. Oil & Water;
10. Hormones (Female & Male);
11. Prayer, Meditation, & Exercise;
“Orthomolecular” means the right or the correct molecule. The name was coined by Linus Pauling in 1968. DNAA Therapy is a form of Orthomolecular nutrition based counseling with an added Spiritual component. The conventional pharmaceutical and medical model tends to be “toxin-molecular.” Chemotherapy and antabuse would be examples of toxin-molecular-therapies.
Whole food supplements, enzymes, vitamins (like methylfolate) and insulin are examples of orthomolecular or DNAA Therapy substances. (Click here for examples of DNAA Therapy)
By eating diets that are deficient in essential nutrients, many individuals trigger their own chronic addictions and degenerative diseases.
The basis for health is good nutrition and the body’s ability to absorb and utilize nutrients. DNAA Therapy goes further. It uses nutrients and normal (that is, “ortho”) constituents of the body (enzymes) in specific optimum quantities as the dominant treatment for recovery, coupled with a Spiritual-healing-Meditation approach.
It has become all too apparent that most people are deficient in something—even if they consume the USRDA (United States Recommended Dietary Allowance) nutrient levels every day.
We are all different, and we are personally a bit different every day. Illness, medications, age, variations in diet, fatigue, and stress are among the many factors that today can make you different from the you of yesterday.
The trouble with most diets and supplements is that they don’t correct the underlying imbalances that result in poor digestion. DNAA Therapy shifts the focus by restoring the digestive process through the combined effort of enzymes & whole food supplements to enhance your well being.
DNAA Therapy is based on four (4) fundamental premises:
- PREMISE ONE: Each one of us is biochemically unique. No one diet fits everyone. Age, genetics, gender, etc. lead to diverse lifestyles with diverse nutritional requirements. DNAA Therapy can help you sort through the maze of conflicting dietary information and tailor make practical dietary changes combined with supplementation to correct nutritional deficiencies and restore balance and health to your body. (Examples of DNAA Therapy click here…)
- PREMISE TWO: There are certain physical assumptions of health that are similar in everyone: digestion, blood sugar, proteins, body mass, etc, that do not vary between individuals. Imbalances in any of these will manifest as different health problems for each person. The strength of DNAA Therapy lies in its ability to detect and correct underlying dysfunction in these foundations. Targeting underlying dysfunction combined with individualized dietary counseling are two sides of the same coin – you cannot have one without the other.
- PREMISE THREE: We recognize that over 70% of us have some sort of food sensitivity-allergy-addiction syndrome. Without proper identification and emotional support it is very difficult to come to a state of equilibrium and long term well being. Addictions of any kind can undermine our physical, emotional, mental, and Spiritual well being.
- PREMISE FOUR: We recognize that the cornerstone of DNAA Therapy is Spiritual. As the saying goes,”God heals, and the doctor gets paid.” Without acknowledging our Creator for the beauty, mystery and creation of life, emotional & physical health remains elusive and temporary—a hollow shell of well meaning, but ill being.
One final observation for newly diagnosed clients: It may take a year or more for you to acquire an understanding of all the variables that make your disease better or worse. Try to be patient with the process. If your disease is chronic and not acute you’ll have time to experiment—you will, however, have to change the way you think. From now on, try to focus on what and when you eat and drink. No more autopilot!